Amid all other influences

Amid all other influences
"reaching for the light"

Friday, March 24, 2006









Catching up with the blog! Sorry for not updating regularly on the blog page. Sometimes you have alot to say and other times, not as much or anything. However, I am glad that those interested parties whom we are related to have kept up the sport and filled us in on their lives, family, and lots of nice pictures.

For all of the month of March here, its just been me and Ipo. Until two days ago, we had no visitors. Jesse, Amy, and their boys are visiting here on their way back to the east coast. I'm including pictures of their family in this blog plus Ipo and the winter weather that has been around for most of the month.

I hope you enjoy catching up with the rest of the family pictures here. To all of you, thanks for updating your blogs regularly. We will try to do that more often, as soon as the Mama gets back to PG.

Well, this is only the start to updating the blog.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Wow! What cute nephews I have! They have grown so much, I can hardly believe it. Po looks old too. You have more snow there than we have here.